[Pacific Rookie Competition for Hegemony] 2022-2023 Pacific Tourism Festival New Year's Eve Concert - Local Performing Group Selection
ways of registration
(1) Online registration is adopted uniformly:
1. Registration period: from now until 18:00 on November 7, 2022 (Mon). (Based on the Google Form timestamp, overtime will not be accepted)
2. Registration form: Please enter the URL and fill in https://reurl.cc/RXpGxn.
3. Please fill in the cloud link URL for the download of one participating video and audio file in the registration form (please confirm that the participating video and audio files in the cloud link have permission to be downloaded, so as to facilitate the final unified compilation for the preliminary review). If the link provided can only be viewed online, it will be regarded as an invalid URL.
4. Application format: 1 entry video file (the file size is at least 1920x1080, only MP4 or MOV file format, the file should not exceed 2GB), the length is limited to 5 minutes, and the age of the participating video must be shot after October 1, 2020 , if it is found that this regulation is violated, the qualification will be disqualified.
5. If the participating team has been shortlisted for the "2022 Summer Love Rookie Contest" preliminary competition, the registration video and performance content for this selection must be redesigned and arranged, which cannot be the same as the registration video and performance content of the previous competition. This provision will disqualify the entry.
6. The registration form must be filled in with the names of all participants, and the roster of event registration personnel must be consistent with those participating in the competition (including preliminary competitions, finals, and performances). Impostors are not allowed. Each person is limited to 1 group of registrations and cannot be repeated. If you sign up for other teams, those who have repeatedly signed up will be disqualified from the competition.
7. Please check the registration and other relevant information in detail to see if it is indeed eligible for registration. If the verification documents do not meet the requirements, the qualification will be disqualified.
8. Please fill in the relevant registration information, and confirm the validity of the relevant link before pressing the "Submit" button, so as to avoid the disqualification of the competition due to omissions and errors.
9. This registration website is redesigned and operated by using the free services provided by Google Docs. The organizer does not make any guarantees about information security issues and the integrity of network data transmission. If you have any doubts about information security or network data transmission , please call to confirm after completing the registration.
(2) Inquiry hotline: (02)87928888 ext. 86642
(1) Preliminary round
1. Registration period: from now until 18:00 on November 7, 2022 (Mon).
2. Selection method: Professional reviewers will conduct selection, and 6 groups of teams will be selected without ranking to enter the finals.
3. Announcement of the shortlist: On November 10, 2022 (Thursday), the shortlist will be announced on the Hualien Tourism Information Website (http://tour-hualien.hl.gov.tw/).
1. Location: Mainly in Hualien market, the exact location will be announced separately.
2. Date: November 20, 2022 (Sunday), if there is any change, it will be announced by the organizer.
3. Selection method: One group of "Pacific Stars" will be selected as the official performance groups of the 2022-2023 Hualien Pacific Tourism Festival New Year's Eve Concert; the remaining 5 groups of "Super Popular Stars" will be selected for the 2022-2023 Hualien Pacific Tourism Festival New Year's Eve Concert Warm-up performance group.
4. Performance length: limited to 10 minutes, the order of appearances will be determined by lottery on the spot.
5. Judging criteria: performance characteristics, team performance, stage charm, performance originality.
6. Scoring method:
(1) The professional judges will use the on-site ranking method to score. After the judges score the participating teams separately, they will be converted into ranks according to the scores. The team with the lowest total ranking value will be the first.
(2) If the total value of the rank is the same, the total score will be compared. If the total score is the same, the ranking will be determined by review discussion or voting.
(3) For the above competition schedule, the jury has the right to increase or decrease the number of participating groups.
(1) Pacific Star: 1 group, can become the official performance group of the "2022-2023 Hualien Pacific Tourism Festival" New Year's Eve concert, each group will receive a bonus and performance fee of NT$150,000.
(2) Super Popular Stars: 5 groups, who can become a warm-up performance group for the "2022-2023 Hualien Pacific Tourism Festival" New Year's Eve concert, each group will receive a bonus and performance fee of NT$50,000.
(3) The performance fee is collected as labor remuneration, and the organizer shall deduct 10% (residents in the Republic of China) tax according to the regulations of the Ministry of Finance.
(4) Performance time of the event: It is expected to be on December 31, 2022 (the venue and time for the performance will be arranged by the organizer, no objection is allowed).
7. Rights and obligations
(1) In order to achieve the promotion effect of the event, the winner of the final must agree to authorize the organizer to use the portrait of the contestant in the relevant designated media or platform of this event, and publish it in the publicity materials, reports, radio, TV, Internet, etc. The media is broadcast publicly.
(2) Contestants must ensure that the performance content and works (including but not limited to lyrics, music, etc.) provided are all legal and do not infringe on the rights of others (including but not limited to intellectual property rights, etc.). The contestants shall come forward to deal with and bear all legal responsibilities jointly and severally, and are willing to unconditionally accept the disposal of the organizer on matters such as the eligibility for winning the prize, and shall compensate the organizer for all damages suffered as a result. At the same time, the organizer has the right to disqualify the participant from being shortlisted and claim the prize, and reserves the right of legal prosecution for any behavior that disrupts this event.
(3) Contestants need to agree that the organizer can pay the prize money after confirming that the participation in this competition and the content of the concert performance is legal and free of infringement, and there is no objection.
(4) All entries are selected by the organizer for future reference and will not be returned. Participants are requested to make their own backup files. The organizer will take confidentiality measures for all the contestants' information. If there is no absolute necessity, the list of contestants and the content of the works will not be announced to the public.
(5) Please read the above articles of association carefully. Once you register or be shortlisted, you will be deemed to agree to the above articles of association of the organizer and the ancillary regulations that will be announced separately.
(6) When this event cannot be performed due to special reasons of force majeure, the organizer has the right to decide to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend. Participants who participate in the event are deemed to recognize the validity of these regulations. If there are other matters not covered, the organizer reserves the right to modify, terminate and change the details of the event at any time.